Transaction cannot be completed, card keeps getting denied.

rixarlz
New Community Member

Hi,

I recently created a dropshipping website and I have Paypal as my payment gateway under a business account. However, everytime I do test purchases, my cards keep getting declined. I have tried most of my cards and Paypal just keeps saying "transaction cannot be processed, or card cannot be processed, etc." and it just keeps on sending me back to may payment page, then back again to paypal guest checkout and vice versa. (BTW, I'm using guest checkout when testing just to check what it looks like for my buyers who don't have paypal account)

I am at my wit's end and I want answers 😞 My site is ready, everything is, and this paypal problem is the only thing holding me back. I can't use other payment gateways because they need complicated docs and I don't have those atm. I also live outside of the US using my country's cards and I din't have problems using them before until I tested them on my site. 

My questions are:
1. Is there something wrong with my business account? I upgraded my personal account to business, but I checked some videos on youtube and other business accounts have activity tabs on their dashboard. Mine doesn't have those.
2. Is there something I haven't done in my website's end? like API or something? I integrated paypal in my shopify store and it's currently connected. I don't know if there's a coding thing that I missed or whatever.
3. What's happening to my paypal? Lol why does it keep on sending me back in forth to website's payment page > paypal checkout > website's payment page > paypal checkout. It's crazy! 

Someone help me please. Thank you.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.