Transaction Time

Pr1m0
Contributor
Contributor

Hiya, I'm just wondering how long does it takes to get your payments into your bank account, after customer completed transaction via reader. Kind Regards.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi Pr1m0,

A payment received via PayPal Here should show fairly immediately in your PayPal account.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @Pr1m0,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community forum!

In general, once you receive payments on your PayPal account, payments are not automatically transferred to your bank account, unless your Country restrictions force us to do so. Where did you register your PayPal account? If you see the amount on your PayPal balance, you should still be able to withdraw it. 

I hope this helps.

Martina

Login to Me Too

Pr1m0
Contributor
Contributor

I'm from UK. And how long does it takes to transfer the money from my clients bank on to my paypal account via card reader? Thank you.

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi Pr1m0,

A payment received via PayPal Here should show fairly immediately in your PayPal account.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Pr1m0
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you very much, I will start my business with PayPal. Kind Regars.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.