Touch ID not working

londoncabbie2
Contributor
Contributor

Touch ID works on my iPad for PayPal app but doesn’t work for PayPal Here.  I have uninstalled and reinstall the app. I’ have done a factory reset on my iPad and I’m running on ISO 12.4. Please as help as haven’t a a solution from support yet.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Gwen

Hi @londoncabbie2,

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with your Touch ID on PayPal Here! We may need to reset the permissions on our end. To avoid sharing personal information over a public forum I would recommend reaching out to us through either Facebook or Twitter, or you can always go to the bottom of any PayPal page and click "Help" or "Contact."

Thanks,
Gwen

Login to Me Too

sixfootone2010
Contributor
Contributor
My Touch ID stopped working after installing the latest update on Thursday . I contacted Paypal and the response was " we don't deal with it you have to go to merchant sign in register , classify how urgent it is etc. Absolutely useless help , as if I'm going to spend all day doing that. Why the query just can't be passed on is beyond me. I'll just have to wait until you fix it like earlier in the year .
Login to Me Too

londoncabbie2
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

after a lot of emails to support, I got my fix today. 

Change the name of my iPad from just plain “iPad” to something else. 

So now John’s iPad 2019 and Touch ID now works. 🤓

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.