This seller doesn't accept payment in your currency

sociatrendzs
Contributor
Contributor
As I have started an online business and choose the paypal for payment gateway but the can't get the payment because it is showing the error "This seller doesn't accept payment in you currency". What should I do? I have both the currencies in my paypal account USD and INR.
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sociatrendzs 

Did you complete step 2:

https://www.paypal.com/in/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-receive-paypal-payments-faq1750

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

sociatrendzs
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I tried but nothing happening and the number you gave in there is not working.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Brooke

Hi @sociatrendzs

I am sorry to hear that you are having troubles completing a payment on your account. If you are receiving that error message that the sellers account will not accept the payment, then you would need to contact your seller to see if they are able to update their payment receiving preferences to allow the currency you are sending in. If they are unwilling to complete that action, we would not be able to complete that payment. 

I hope this helps.

Thanks, 

Brooke

Login to Me Too

KA30
Contributor
Contributor
•Go to Wallet. •Click Details. •Click Manage currencies. •Select "Balance conversion" or "Payment conversion". •Enter the required information under Currency Exchange and click Calculate. •Review the displayed exchange rate before you you click Continue to complete your payment.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.