How do I text PayPal and give them my answer .????they need
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Jazzylady101
Contributor
Contributor
You do the same. Keep your funny thought about my question. First time I ever used something like this. So maybe I will and maybe I'll ask you lol since your thinking is judgemental a d think negative gezzx lol. Im having problems using the computer my husband did everything but now I got to learn he's gone home to Jesus lol. HGd. I still got lots to learn, the computer that is lol, not my judgement on you lol hagd!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Jazzylady101,

Thanks for posting. 

It is not possible to send us a text message but there are plenty of ways to contact us. You will find phone, email and chat options by clicking Help & Contact at the bottom of the PayPal page and you can reach us on Facebook www.Facebook.com/PayPal and Twitter @AskPayPal .

Rachael 

Login to Me Too
Solved

Jazzylady101
Contributor
Contributor
You do the same. Keep your funny thought about my question. First time I ever used something like this. So maybe I will and maybe I'll ask you lol since your thinking is judgemental a d think negative gezzx lol. Im having problems using the computer my husband did everything but now I got to learn he's gone home to Jesus lol. HGd. I still got lots to learn, the computer that is lol, not my judgement on you lol hagd!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.