Technical Error: Working Capital Application

mojovision
Contributor
Contributor

Been getting a "Technical Error" when trying to submit a Working Capital application for a bit no. No Error code, just a big red exclamation point telling me to "restart application". Anyone else experience this?

I'd prefer to go the PayPal route when looking for additional capital rather than seek out other lendors but this problem has been persisting for over a week now.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

ldnlife
New Community Member
Does anyone know what this “technical error” mean? I hear PP customer service and they told me it could be a message shown when/if you try to apply to PayPal Working Capital from abroad the UK. It makes little sense to me . I’ve an UK account, have been trying to apply from the UK and from abroad and keep getting this error message. I wonder if it’s a way to say your application was denied. Very frustrating
Login to Me Too

ageofglory
New Community Member

I've been getting a Technical Error 

DLGJ0500

for about 3 days now.  Different browsers, different computers.  Guess I'll try Square or another source.

Login to Me Too

Cxl4419
Contributor
Contributor
Did you ever solve this?
Login to Me Too

Robinlin_71
Contributor
Contributor
I finally was approved again , marked the boxes in the contract hit submit then SORRY THERE WAS A TECHNICAL ERROR , you will need to start over message with error code DLGJ0500 But when I go back to start over it says my money is on its way if it’s not in my account within 24 hours to contact PayPal? Anyone actually received the money after getting this code?
Login to Me Too

nickb420
New Community Member

applied for a loan and got same message... unfortunate really...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.