cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription Payment Button not working

SOLVED
Contributor

Subscription Payment Button not working

I'm new to Business Paypal accounts so bear with me. I've set up 3 buttons today, 2 x subscription options and 1 Pay now. The pay now works perfectly, but both subscriptions let the customer get as far as seeing the Pay Button, securely logging in to their accounts, and then they get the message "We're sorry, We weren't able to complete your transaction or setup a billing agreement for future payments at this time."

Is this because my account is new today, or some other reason?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Subscription Payment Button not working

Hi @Egbert101,

I'm sorry to hear that the subscription buttons are not working. Are you testing from your own account, or is there a friend trying the button? Is more than one person encountering the issue?

Thank you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Hi @Egbert101,

I'm sorry to hear that the subscription buttons are not working. Are you testing from your own account, or is there a friend trying the button? Is more than one person encountering the issue?

Thank you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Contributor

I believe I have fixed this now - thanks. 

Hi @Egbert101,

Thank you for letting us know it's resolved!

Olivia