Subscription Payment Button not working

Egbert101
Contributor
Contributor

I'm new to Business Paypal accounts so bear with me. I've set up 3 buttons today, 2 x subscription options and 1 Pay now. The pay now works perfectly, but both subscriptions let the customer get as far as seeing the Pay Button, securely logging in to their accounts, and then they get the message "We're sorry, We weren't able to complete your transaction or setup a billing agreement for future payments at this time."

Is this because my account is new today, or some other reason?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Egbert101,

I'm sorry to hear that the subscription buttons are not working. Are you testing from your own account, or is there a friend trying the button? Is more than one person encountering the issue?

Thank you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Egbert101,

I'm sorry to hear that the subscription buttons are not working. Are you testing from your own account, or is there a friend trying the button? Is more than one person encountering the issue?

Thank you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Egbert101
Contributor
Contributor

I believe I have fixed this now - thanks. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Egbert101,

Thank you for letting us know it's resolved!

Olivia

Login to Me Too

rhtpoetry
Contributor
Contributor

One friend is checking the problem.  I don't know if others are having the same problem, but I presume so.

Login to Me Too

rhtpoetry
Contributor
Contributor

One friend is checking this problem.  I don't know if others are having the same problem, but I presume so.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.