Status of PPP 2021

Poolman
Contributor
Contributor

I have the screen that says "If you are seeing this message, your application is in one of three sequential steps within the underwriting stage."

Has anyone progressed past this?  How long did it take? I have been stuck here for over a week. Any info would help.

Thanks

Login to Me Too
64 REPLIES 64

JTinJax
Contributor
Contributor

@RavenManiac  I was funded a few days ago. Did you receive your first ppp from PayPal? My loan was very small....under $20k. Maybe that’s why I got funded so quickly. I also got my first round from PayPal.

Login to Me Too

RavenManiac
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, I received my first round from PayPal as well and my loan is very small as well. Not sure what the holdup is.

Login to Me Too

JTinJax
Contributor
Contributor

I think you can call and speak to someone on the phone. They may be able to tell you something. Did you upload the documents to show you were in business in 2020?

Login to Me Too

RavenManiac
Contributor
Contributor

I just did this past Wednesday. How long did it take after you uploaded your 2020 proof-of-business documents before you received your loan papers?

Login to Me Too

JTinJax
Contributor
Contributor

It was a couple days so your probably fine. You should hear something by Monday I would think.

Login to Me Too

smariano
Contributor
Contributor

@RavenManiac  I'm in the same status as you. I uploaded my bank statement on Monday Feb 1st and no other communication yet. Just like you, I hope it's not a technical glitch or oversight that is delaying our process. I'm still anxiously waiting for something! I also used PayPal for my 1st round of PPP and have a low loan amount like @JTinJax  Glad to hear one of us actually got funds, glimmers of hope 🙂 Any update @Poolman ?

Login to Me Too

Poolman
Contributor
Contributor

No change, no notices.

Login to Me Too

Poolman
Contributor
Contributor

It has been 5 days since I received the 2nd letter thanking me for applying. The letter says I will hear back from them again in 3 days. I called the help desk a[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]and was on hold for close to an hour when an automated message said all lines were busy and then a dial tone. 

Login to Me Too

RavenManiac
Contributor
Contributor

Earlier today, I emailed my PayPal contact person and a few hours later I received this email message, which is identical to the one I got on 1.29.21:

Thank you for applying for the Paycheck Protection Program Loan through PayPal.

We have received your application and documentation.

Currently, your application is in a pending status while we complete our review of your application and supporting documentation. Once we complete that review, we will either send you an email requesting additional documentation or information, an email with documents that require your completion and electronic signature via DocuSign, or a notification (as required by law) providing the specific reason(s) why we were unable to approve your application.

Given the high volume of applications, we appreciate your patience. We are doing everything we can to process your request.

Another email update will be sent to you within three business days. You can also check the most current status of your loan application by logging in to our PPP loan application portal.

Sincerely,
The PayPal Paycheck Protection Program Loan Team

Login to Me Too

RavenManiac
Contributor
Contributor

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that I received my loan documents, signed everything, and PayPal has submitted my application to the SBA. If you filed on January 19th, as I did, you should be very close to getting yours as well. Just wanted to keep you posted. Good luck!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.