cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorry, but your card issuer declined this payment. To complete your purchase, try a different card.

Highlighted
Contributor

Sorry, but your card issuer declined this payment. To complete your purchase, try a different card.

Hello,

i just set up my store with hikashop i did use api and everything, everything seems to be working, but as soon as i enter my credit card info it gives me this error "Sorry, but your card issuer declined this payment. To complete your purchase, try a different card." i tried multiple cards and they all have money on them. I have bought stuff online with all of them as well. what could be the problem ? 

1 REPLY 1

Re: Sorry, but your card issuer declined this payment. To complete your purchase, try a different...

Hi toshels, 

Thanks for reaching out to the PayPal Community forums for assistance. I'm sorry to hear that your card is being declined by your card issuer. That is understandably frustrating. First, you would want to ensure that your card issuer will allow the card to be used with PayPal. Also, does the name on the card match that on your PayPal account? Is the card a prepaid card or is the issuing bank a virtual bank? 

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb