Sorry, but your card issuer declined this payment. To complete your purchase, try a different card.

toshels
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

i just set up my store with hikashop i did use api and everything, everything seems to be working, but as soon as i enter my credit card info it gives me this error "Sorry, but your card issuer declined this payment. To complete your purchase, try a different card." i tried multiple cards and they all have money on them. I have bought stuff online with all of them as well. what could be the problem ? 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Rich

Hi toshels, 

Thanks for reaching out to the PayPal Community forums for assistance. I'm sorry to hear that your card is being declined by your card issuer. That is understandably frustrating. First, you would want to ensure that your card issuer will allow the card to be used with PayPal. Also, does the name on the card match that on your PayPal account? Is the card a prepaid card or is the issuing bank a virtual bank? 

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.