So frustrated over my PPP application.

luane1963
Contributor
Contributor

Are you like me,,, super frustrated????  The loan builder site doesn't really give you updates at all. I used to get emails every so many days saying they were working on it....  now its crickets.  I signed the docusign ppw on March 16th.  I have written several times and called.... still... nothing... I need this PPP.  I have worked with paypal since 1999 and never been frustrated... I love paypal....  But this ppp thing is giving me anxiety!!!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

dpmac
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. Applied end of January. Waited. Then additional documents requested which I submitted. Waited. Then same request (had no idea what other documents they might need). Called. 108 callers ahead of me!!! Called later & spoke to agent who had no idea either. Submitted every possible piece of documentation they could ever need. Waited. Then March 17th signed paperwork (docusign). Crickets. Called last week, March 31, again. Was told they would assign my loan to different agent. Today, they tell me it was sent to SBA (but can't give me a date), so I assume it was after I complained. The kicker: meanwhile, a relative applied with SmartBizLoans.com on March 25th and had her money by April 2nd!!! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.