Single App - multiple merchants

tnjiric
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Community,

I would have a question related to the topic of a single app and multiple merchants.

I'm running a SaaS booking engine for tours and activities.

I would like to implement PayPal Express Checkout but the thing is that we , as a system manufacturers are only technology providers, meaning we are NOT implementing the option where everything is paid to usand then we pay our tour suppliers.

What we would like to implement is that every customer ( tour supplier ) can set up their PayPal credentials ( all the needed ones ) in our system so that once the PayPal Checkout button is clicked at the end of their booking process, leads to the PayPal payment, but of course that the reciever of the funds is the tour supplier itself ( the bank account related to the business account of th tour supplier set previously in our system ).

Correct me if I'm wrong, but for the express checkout, the only parameter needed is the clientID, and that is generated through CreateApp section, where I would need to ask every customer of ours that they create an app, set up our callback URLs in order to obtain the ClientID.

Also, if there is a way to achieve this, I would much appreciate your help.

Best regards,

Toni

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.