Shopify payments not showing in paypal account

A4Hiwayman
New Community Member

I've just received my first order with Paypal gateway payment. The payment was successful but it doesn't show in my paypal account. Digging into the transaction details I noticed and entry stating that the payment was pending, the reason is listed as unilateral. I read on the shopify forum that it could have been down to an error with the email address on my shopify/ebay setup. On checking it appears that it was an old email address that I no longer have access to. I have added the address to the list of addresses in my account. however I am unable to varify it. How long will it take for paypal to process this payment now the changes have been made? I need to ship the order, but can't until the funds have cleared.

Many thanks

Gavin

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Temp20220228aj
Contributor
Contributor

Did you ever find a solution to this? Hopefully it fixed itself, as I have an order that is having the same behavior. Shows as valid and completed on Shopify, but not one trace of it on my Paypal account.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.