Shopify - Paypal Business Account : Am I authorized to dropship now ? For how much ?

cosyarea
Contributor
Contributor

I upgraded my personal Paypal account to a business account because I was forced to do so during the steps of choosing the gateway payment method for my dropshipping website.
I had to go through a form to fill in the type of activity I do, the name of my company etc. (I chose something related to transport as the type of activity)

Now I HAVE NO COMPANY OR ACTIVITY fellas, just a student who wants to get into dropshipping and who already had a personal Paypal account.
I see that now I have a PayPal Merchant ID, that there are fields related to tax etc.

Q1 : I want to know if from there I can sell on my website and get paid on paypal?

Q2 : Knowing also that my products are intended for consumers all over the world (and not only in Europe because I live in France:), is it true that Paypal would recover a minimum of 1.99 euros and a maximum of 3.99 euros on each sale to a customer outside Europe and the Swedish Crown?

Thank you

Ahmed

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.