Shipping prices for Paypal Button on Wordpress Premium.

prabbbains
Contributor
Contributor

Hi guys, I'm having alot of trouble setting up my paypal add to cart button because I want to have a $2 shipping for orders, but only a whole order, not individual items. Is there a way I can have the button just be the regular price and somehow just be able to have a shipping cost added at the end? Or any solution to this?

Thank you

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@prabbbains 

The add to cart buttons by default grabs the shipping costs from the shipping calculator so if you haven't set up the calculator yet please do so (Tools > Shipping Calculator). It can be done according to domestic and intl destinations and each is able to calculate by weight or qty of items in the order.

Make sure you select that you want shipping costs to come from the calculator within the add to cart button options by going to your saved buttons list and editing each add to cart button.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@prabbbains 

The add to cart buttons by default grabs the shipping costs from the shipping calculator so if you haven't set up the calculator yet please do so (Tools > Shipping Calculator). It can be done according to domestic and intl destinations and each is able to calculate by weight or qty of items in the order.

Make sure you select that you want shipping costs to come from the calculator within the add to cart button options by going to your saved buttons list and editing each add to cart button.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.