Selling Multiple Items through the App Center Using PayPal Buttons

JillLove
Contributor
Contributor

I am selling two types of notecards in a newsletter and on Facebook. People should be able to order multiples of each item. When I create two "Buy Now" links, it does not allow people to buy more than one of each item this time! This is why I couldn't use paypal.me, because to sell an item only lets you sell ONE! I tried smart buttons, which was perfect, but it's only html code so I can't use that in a newsletter or in a post on Facebook, because I need a link. 

i've spent several hours on the phone with PayPal to no avail at this time. I'm hoping someone here can help me. I'm sure it can be done, I just don't know how. I used the Buy Now buttons before for an item I was selling, and it did allow people to order more than one so I know it can work. HELP! Thanks so much.

I am not able to use html code on my website because I already have a shop set up on my website that goes to a site that sells all my other products for me.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.