Seller Hub Help Sales,Courier, Platforms etc

RogerGoodwin
Contributor
Contributor

Hello to our community

A lot crazy things going on this year to all sellers I assume. I was under a lot of financial pressure recently and decided to ask for help from PayPal community.

- I am offered $58,000 paypal working capital at the moment but once ebay managed payment starts I assume that would be dead. I called ebay today and they told me they are still trying to work with other financial institutions to make similar options but still in process, which means no. 

- I am still using Auspost as band 5 level customer but found postage is still quite high for my business, my average item value is around $65 so a $7.14 is considerably high to me, any good suggestions on this part? 

- How does sales goes on other platforms based on your selling experience?  I heard Amazon charge fees higher than eBay. 

thanks in advance

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

MooSpyker
Contributor
Contributor

You actually got a loan offer on working capital??? Seems you are the first all summer.

Login to Me Too

RogerGoodwin
Contributor
Contributor

Available to me all the time, but I dont actually even need that amount of money as I have healthy cash flow all the way down. 

But would be a little bit pity to not take this offer since ebay is gut paypal lol isnt it?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.