Sell Protection - Defect Item

xicsyx
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Thank you for the time and i will like to check.. I have a buyer that received 2 apparel and complain that is defect which i have offered to exchange. 

Out of the 2 i only agreed to offered to exchange 1, as the other 1 we do not considered as defect as this is how the apparel is manufacture. It's a knit dress and there is tiny hole across the hem dress. aand it's totally not visible to eyes at close look. 

2nd piece i have agreed to exchange but seller demand a refund. What are my chances of winning this case? 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@xicsyx 

If the buyer wins a dispute for item received but not as described then paypal will tell her to return ''everything'' that she received back to you for a full refund.

Paypal do not get involved in part returns of part refunds that is for you to sort with the buyer in the dispute phase of the claim. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

xicsyx
Contributor
Contributor

In worst case, buyer will have to return the items before i can do the refund am i right? 

Login to Me Too

xicsyx
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass 

In worst case, buyer will have to return the items before i can do the refund am i right? 

thank you in advance
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.