Removal of the Digital Goods Micropayments Purchases Agreement

kimonokitsy
Contributor
Contributor

In June, PayPal is removing the Digital Goods Micropayments Purchases Agreement -- as a person who has digital goods and subscription in my shop, it is not clear if I need to make changes to my shop and subscriptions or if PayPal will revert to whatever their standard rates are? 

Is there any more information about these changes? 

Discontinuation of the Digital Goods Micropayments Purchases Agreement

Effective: June 9, 2021

• The Digital Goods Micropayments Purchases Agreement is being discontinued and will no longer be available and is therefore being removed from the U.S. Legal Hub.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

ComputerWizard
Contributor
Contributor

Just was on the phone with them. Takes about an hour to get a real person. They had no idea what I was talking about but I pointed them to the email and to the page with the updated terms. Eventually the customer service rep, after several attempts at her helpline, gave me what she said was "the bad news."

Here is the deal

June 10 no more digital payments.

Accounts revert to regular accounts (.30 cent +2.9%)

End of dollar downloads.

Wish I could have brought you a better resolution, but at least this question is put to rest.

Best to you!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

ComputerWizard
Contributor
Contributor

Just was on the phone with them. Takes about an hour to get a real person. They had no idea what I was talking about but I pointed them to the email and to the page with the updated terms. Eventually the customer service rep, after several attempts at her helpline, gave me what she said was "the bad news."

Here is the deal

June 10 no more digital payments.

Accounts revert to regular accounts (.30 cent +2.9%)

End of dollar downloads.

Wish I could have brought you a better resolution, but at least this question is put to rest.

Best to you!

Login to Me Too

kimonokitsy
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks so much for your help!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.