Regarding notification "Please provide your Tax details so you can claim your tax credit points."

nkkongara
New Community Member

Dear Paypal Community, 

My name is Naveen and I'm messaging from USA. I've been a Paypal member since 2009. I used Paypal to buy merchandise online in Ebay where Paypal is the only source of buying option for Indians particularly when shopping in USA. And I used it couple of times. Later in 2014 I moved to USA and been using a different Paypal since, when I tried to log into this account, I used to get error message or authentication as I dont have access to my India mobile and could not log in. Most recently I got hold of my India mobile and was able to reset the password for this account. I was able to log in and noticed there is a notification saying "Please provide your Tax details so you can claim your tax credit points." I Dont have the tax account number or the GST number to provide. I wish to know on how to get it. I've been living in USA since 2014. Can someone help me through with the notification message. I've even tried to call Paypal customer care at <removed> but it is being answered by someone speak in alien language which I dont recognize. 

Thank you

Naveen Kongara

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.