Regarding Micropayments, APS Alternative Payment Services and Local Payment in INR.

LyonsBarry
Contributor
Contributor

I have Paypal account for purpose of receiving payments. 

1. I want to activate my account for receiving micropayments of minimum 1 INR to any amount in any currency. Please guide me for activation of Micropayments. 

2. I want to activate my account for receiving payments  form APS, Alternative payments services form India other countries. Please guide me for activation of APS (Alternative payments services). 

3. I want to reduce my transaction charges, what is slab rate of transaction charges, Please provide details. Do i have to apply for lesser transaction charges or it will shift my account automatically if my transactions increases timely.

4. I want to add my ICICI Bank account, but Paypal is not adding my account while it reflect that this account is used maximum number of Paypal account. I want to remove my account number from all other Paypal account wheresoever it was used.  

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.