Recieving payments

Romanfox1017
New Community Member
I recently made a few sales off of ebay. I am a new seller and all three of my transactions are on hold. Not only that but I was unable to print shipping labels through ebay due to my PayPal account issues as well. So I ended up spending way more money shipping than I would have had ebay allowed me to print shipping labels through the website. So PayPal is telling me that I have an account issue and to see rhe resolution center. However I have no issues needing resolution. My first payment is from nearly a month ago and im still unable to collect my funds. Nor add my bank info to PayPal. There is no customer service it seems at PayPal Tele comm center so I guess im just simply **bleep**? Nearly $200 I cannot touch. Ive provided tracking info for all items. Ive sent them all through U.P.S and everything is sent and up to date. No customer complaints not and issues in delivery. What do I do? Please help me!!
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.