Provide Sub Accounts for client use

adamjedgar
Contributor
Contributor

Is there any way to be able to provide sub accounts to clients?

For example, 

I have a client who is a club. It is not owned by anyone, nor does it have a business tax identification number (in australia we call this an ABN).

Becausae the club does not have an ABN and is not owned by anyone, it is flaming hard to setup a paypal account for the club in order to take payments via  paypal for membership renewals. paypal keep asking for a ridiculous amount of documentation that is not only completely irrelevant to a club of this kind, it is also not possible to provide it. so we end up having to lie and fudge everything in order to satisfy paypal.

What i would like to do, is instead use my own business paypal account, and then provide a sub account whereby clients (such as this club) can transfer money. But i dont want sub accounts to be able to see the balance of the main account, or other sub accounts.

Another alternative, can i setup multiple paypal business accounts under my own name and ABN$ (without having to resubmit documentation they already have over and over again)

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.