Product or service keyword

JanetGR
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to edit my company profile. My business type is corporation and then under it I am trying to change the existing product or service keyword to another one. When I save it, it appears that it has saved, but when I return to look at the profile again later, it defaults back to the old one. Any idea what is happening? I am able to update everything else. The reason I need this fixed is that I am an educational company and it shows me as selling digital goods. While that is true as well, I am primarily an educational company and some of my customers need the MCC code to verify that for reimbursement from employers. 

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

elpida1
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to edit our company profile and the type of our company is private company, ubder it i am try to add the product or service keyword and add keyword that much with our company profile but i can not add anything, the system did not let me add any word and i can not finish my company profile and procide to the next step

Please helpp mw if you can

Login to Me Too

VitaeMedica
New Community Member

Hi, I have totally same problem, I cant finish registration of company and fill all needed things to use business account, hence it wont let me write keywords, no matter which keywords I did try, still same problem. It keeps telling me - Sorry, we cant find a match, try again

What the hell is this like???????????? I expect fast reply, or my business account will be for nothing !!!!

Login to Me Too

GamerX
Contributor
Contributor

I have same problem i cant finish registration....

Login to Me Too

UYeThuRaSoe
Contributor
Contributor
help me please
Login to Me Too

beneskac
New Community Member

Have you  solved it? I have the same problem and urgently need advice.

Login to Me Too

cipheralpha
New Community Member

Hopefully you all have already figured this out, but in case anyone else has issues, what they are wanting is a number code called MCC (Merchant Category Codes). You need to select the correct code for the industry you are in, here is more information on this: https://www.web-payment-software.com/online-merchant-accounts/mcc-codes/

If you are an online gamer or your business relates to it the codes you need will vary, but here are some of the most common ones: https://www.web-merchant.co.uk/gamingrules.asp

Good luck!

Login to Me Too

POOJARISURAJBAB
New Community Member
Surajpoojari
Login to Me Too

muri72
New Community Member

I am trying now to contact PayPal to figure out how to change my organization's MCC code. It really should not be this difficult to change! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.