Problems with "creative invoice function"

heydaycoaching
New Community Member

I've been having problems with the create invoice function. I've been using Paypal merchant services for about 9 months with no problems. Yesterday I found myself unable to create an invoice. I'd enter all the data, but none of the buttons would work:  preview, save draft, or send.  I even tried sending an invoice to myself to test it with no luck.  Other functions worked, but not create invoice.

I emailed the help desk yesterday.  The help desk promises response in 24 hours. I've heard nothing.  I called customer service this morning.  The woman I spoke with said that she could see that there were numerous reports of problems with this function.  She promised to get back to me via email with a report on status by the time she left work today.  I've still heard nothing more than 12 hours later.  I just tried to phone them again and got a "call back during business hours" message. I just sent another email to the help desk.

Is anyone else having this issue?

I've emailed Paypal that they can fix or give me a report by end of business on April 9 or I'll move to another service.  This is costing me business.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.