Problem with using Credit Card reader?

m0riarty
Contributor
Contributor

I have just purchased a credit card reader: MO10-PROD10-V2-10.  I have 2 Android devices.  My Smart Phone is a Samsung Galaxy S87 Model SM G950F running Android 8.0.0.  I also have an Android Tablet Samsung S3 Model SM-T825 running Android 8.0.0.  I have downloaded the PayPal app from the Google Store.  I already have a Pay Pal account that I use regularly.  I can make a Bluetooth pairing between the credit card reader and the phone &/or tablet. (thought not at the same time).  But I then put a a credit card in the reader and nothing happens.  The credit card reader just says Open the App on your phone or tablet - but is is open??  The Android does have a message Unlock less with Smart Lock.  Use your paypal 854 to keep this device unlocked. Tap to set up.  But what is all that about?  Your leaflet doesn't mention any Smart Lock.  Just simply says effectively set up BlueTooth pairing.  Turn on the BlueTooth app and away you go.  Sorry but there is not user guide of how a person makes a payment via the Credit card reader.  How do you enter the amount etc. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.