Problem with payments via Ravelry

AncyFancyCroche
Contributor
Contributor

Hi!
 I have an small store at Ravelry, where I have a 4 patterns for sale. Today I noticed, that 2 of them can be normally purchased, but PayPal payment for another two is declined at every single time.
 I try to rename patterns, upload them again and try, but problem is still there. And it's something with PayPal, because payment proced on site go well untill it's re directed to paypal and ask for pay- then my customers see information, that "we were unable to process your payment".
 I write to PayPal contact desk and try to call them, but it rejects my call. Where can be a problem?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Miumil
New Community Member

Hi, I am experiencing exactly the same issue! I have a small shop in Ravelry with only one pattern on sale at the moment. I can see that each purchase attempt made via PayPal has been denied. 

Login to Me Too

Amber-cakes
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the same problem as a buyer. I keep trying to buy a pattern from someone's Ravelry store and my PayPal gets declined every time no matter what payment method I try. It's the only way to pay for this pattern as well. As far as my searches go I can't find any fix or more info on this. Halp PayPal. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_AdamC

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear that your payment is getting declined when trying to purchase from the seller. For this reason, I would suggest clearing your cache and cookies and try using a different browser. Generally, if this problem persists, then it may be an issue on the seller's side. If there are no ongoing issues or restrictions in your PayPal account, then the payment is most likely getting declined from the seller's side. 

I would suggest using a funding method other than PayPal if possible or try to find the product on another website/merchant. 

Thank you for your patience.

Adam.

PayPal_Adam
Login to Me Too

mariatete
New Community Member

I'm having the same problem as a buyer. I keep trying to buy a pattern from someone's Ravelry store and my PayPal gets declined every time no matter what payment method I try. It's the only way to pay for this pattern as well. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.