Prepaid MasterCard

sissysport
New Community Member

I bought a Prepaid MasterCard from regular store last January for $200.  I wanted it for my son. I went to activate it and it wanted all kinds of documents sent before the card could be used.  I sent the documents, but everything too so long by the time I was told my card was ready to use I asked them to close it and send me a refund. This was the end of February 2020. It is now June and I am still waiting for my refund.  I have emailed, and was told to call. I called and after being on hold for several hours I finally spoke to someone who asked for all of my information for verification and then told me I had a balance of zero and they would transfer me to someone who could help me. However, they just transferred me to a number asking for my credit card number to activate the account.  I have also sent the e-messages through my regular PayPal account and I was again told to call.  Any further advice?  I also can not get a refund back from the store I purchased the credit card at because it has been well over 30 days. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.