Point of Sale Question

GivingProject
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, my company is a professional fundraiser.  We host online sweepstakes to raise money for our non-profit clients.  People are entered to win the prize of the sweepstakes by making a donation on our site to the non-profit. When they do, we give them digital entries to win.  So our site handles the donation process as well as assigning the entries.  

We have a client that is hosting a live event and would like us to set up a booth and take donations for the sweepstakes they're running.  We would like to have an iPad there to access our website and have people make their donations there.  However, to speed up the process, we would like to avoid having people have to type out their credit card information on the iPad and would rather they be able to swipe/insert their card to complete the transaction.  

It's my understanding that PayPal Here won't work with a website.  Are there any other services out there that you would recommend that can accomplish this?  Thanks!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.