Placing a PayPal button in an actual app

malcnoo
Contributor
Contributor

I would like to be able to place a PayPal button in an actual app I am programming. This app would be downloaded for a trial and then they tap the button if they wish to buy. Would appreciate if could advise whether this can be done and how.

Many thanks,

Malcolm <removed>

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_JonK

Hello @malcnoo,

Thanks for reaching out for help on our Community Forum! Here's a Help Center article I could find on Creating and Adding a PayPal Button. Depending on the code you use, this page on Smart Payment Buttons from our Developer Portal may be a bit more help. Good luck!!!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

malcnoo
Contributor
Contributor

Many thanks for your help but so far cannot actually find out how to add to coding in an app. Come to think of it have not seen it ever being done.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @malcnoo,

Thank you for the clarification! You might be interested in the PayPal Developer Portal, and the Merchant Integration Technical Support Community, and also the Stack Overflow forums.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.