Pending payment

MLLkruger
New Community Member
Hi, I need to know if the pending amount means its in my account or not. The buyer is insisting that I ship the Marchant but I am unsure if it's safe to do so. He further confirms that the payment will move from pending status once I have shipped the item and received on his side according to PayPal. Please help before I am scammed.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @MLLkruger,

Thank you for your post. I'm happy to help!

If the information about the received payment is coming to you in an email, open a fresh browser window and check your PayPal account activity to see if you have received a payment. It's best not to click any links in the email for the purposes of logging in, just in case.

If the funds are showing in your PayPal account activity and the details of the transaction instruct you that it's OK to ship, then it's safe to ship and your funds will become available within 21 days, or sooner with trackable delivery.

If there is no corresponding transaction in your activity, the email is likely a fake and you should not ship the item. 

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.