Paypal working captial is not available for my business

Fastfix
Contributor
Contributor

I recently had a loan of paypal working capital i paid off half the loan in bulk to clear. Tried for another but i get error DLGJ0738 saying its not available for my business im now on my 4th day after payment cleared from last one. Does anyone know what error code that is as i cant find it any where i know alot of people have the same problem. Thanks shane

Login to Me Too
25 REPLIES 25

loopycatuk
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, did you get approved yet?
Login to Me Too

loopycatuk
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, did any one get this sorted as I’ve just paid off my 9th loan early and got this code too? Really worried. I paid off 3 days ago? Thanks
Login to Me Too

Sierrakat22
Contributor
Contributor
Did you ever get approved? Or figure out that code?
Login to Me Too

jdearns1
Contributor
Contributor

I have had 11 PPWC loans the last was for 13k I just got this code ugh will try again tomorrow. Anyone else having this problem today?

Login to Me Too

ChardeJMusic
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I keep getting denied as well. I have previously had 2 PPWC loans.
Login to Me Too

RonnieG
Contributor
Contributor
I’m in the same boat getting the same code. I’ve had about 10 loans payed off. Honestly I think it’s time people move away from PayPal. Especially since no one can tell you why the denial. On Top of that after the denial they start to send ads for othe business loans ( those are trash ) I would suggest NO ONE take those high interest loans. If your still having trouble with working capitol you can go to TD bank as they have a working capitol program where your credit is less important. PayPal is no longer reliable. If you call or ask here their time will just read or copy and paste what’s in their employee manual. That helps no one. Even with an increase in sales I still keep getting DLGJ0738. It’s all trash. I’ll never again depend on PayPal. You’ll be better off having the traffic flow going through your personal bank so the bank can track how much you are bringing in. Atleast if you get denied they can tell you why.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.