Paypal working captial is not available for my business

Fastfix
Contributor
Contributor

I recently had a loan of paypal working capital i paid off half the loan in bulk to clear. Tried for another but i get error DLGJ0738 saying its not available for my business im now on my 4th day after payment cleared from last one. Does anyone know what error code that is as i cant find it any where i know alot of people have the same problem. Thanks shane

Login to Me Too
25 REPLIES 25

jthomas6727
Contributor
Contributor
Did you ever get approved? I’m in the same boat.
Login to Me Too

loopycatuk
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, yes. The PayPal tech team looked into it (finally!) and it turned out my eBay selling fees agreement had been cancelled with eBay? I had to log into eBay, account, seller account and link up my seller fees to PayPal, it worked straight after that after trying for 2 weeks. Try that & good luck. I’ve just paid another off and hoping I have no issues when I try again in a few days 🙈👍🏻
Login to Me Too

jthomas6727
Contributor
Contributor
Awesome! I will try that. I am on #4 borrowing a total of 19k. Last loan manual repayment paid off Friday and unsuccessful so far. Do you normally have to wait out the 48-72 hours that I’m seeing with others? Thanks for your feedback it’s much appreciated. I’m processing just shy of 100k per year. January is slow but they should be looking at the previous 3 months, correct?
Login to Me Too

loopycatuk
Contributor
Contributor
You can apply the next day and get it. I like to leave it a few days so the last few payments into PayPal have caught up, that way you’ll be offered more 🙂 some say it’s the past year they look at, that’s what PayPal last told me the some say the past 3 months. I got 21k last time with about £125k in the year, but I did have a good 3 months too... so I don’t really know. I’d try tomorrow/Monday if I was you. Good luck, let me know if it worked 🤞🏼
Login to Me Too

jthomas6727
Contributor
Contributor
I definitely will! Thanks so much!
Login to Me Too

jthomas6727
Contributor
Contributor
I finally got approved today! I’ve tried several times a day since I paid off late late Friday night. Last loan was for $11,500 with around $2300 fee @ 30% repayment. This time $10,000 with $870 fee at 30% repayment. I’m a happy camper to say the least. My store needs inventory and I needed a jump start into the New Year! Good luck and thank you for your help! 😊
Login to Me Too

loopycatuk
Contributor
Contributor
Hey ! That’s fantastic news, so pleased for you, I completely understand how stressful it is! All the best 🙌🏼🙂
Login to Me Too

Sierrakat22
Contributor
Contributor
Did you get more sales over the weekend? Or do anything different? I’m in the same boat, paid off Friday and have had 9 previously back to back, so quite baffled.. so just wondering
Login to Me Too

jthomas6727
Contributor
Contributor
Hi! Yes I got a few more sales over the weekend and also had a neutral feedback removed off of eBay that I didn’t deserve so I’m not sure really what pushed it over and approved me. I expected 24-28000 this time and was approved for 10k but at a much much lower fee like 1/3 of the last fee. I’m greatful though because I needed it bad for inventory as this is what I’ve been using to fill my store. I sell online and in store and use PayPal here so I think the combo helped. January of coarse is slow since I’m in retail so I guess the system saw some fluctuation. Keep trying! You’ll hopefully get it eventually I applied once in the morning and once in the evening each day until it finally went through. Clear your history and cookies each time you apply. It may not make a difference but I did.
Login to Me Too

ShoSha
Contributor
Contributor
Having same issue, with same DLGJ0738 code. Attempting to get 2nd loan for last couple of weeks, & have gotten a couple different error codes each time I’ve been denied, this 738 being the most recent. Has anyone been approved yet?😬 Very frustrating....
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.