Paypal working captial is not available for my business

Fastfix
Contributor
Contributor

I recently had a loan of paypal working capital i paid off half the loan in bulk to clear. Tried for another but i get error DLGJ0738 saying its not available for my business im now on my 4th day after payment cleared from last one. Does anyone know what error code that is as i cant find it any where i know alot of people have the same problem. Thanks shane

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi all,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble regarding your PayPal Working Capital loans, I understand how frustrating it can be to not have this resolved. I'll provide any information I can to assist.

The error code you're receiving is actually a denial code, which would mean that at this time, you were not approved for another loan or cash advance. As PayPal isn't a traditional loan company that utilizes business credit and documentation for approval, we instead rely on real-time processing history and public records. We ask that you continue to provide quality product and services to your customers and check back periodically to see if you've been approved.

You can contact our PayPal Working Capital team directly to find more information regarding the denial and what options you may have. I apologize for any inconvenience during this process and appreciate your patience while working to be approved.

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
25 REPLIES 25

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Fastfix,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm unfamiliar with that particular error code. However, to be eligible to apply for PayPal Working Capital, you must:

• Have a PayPal Business or Premier account for 3 months or more
  • Process between $20,000 and $20 million in annual PayPal sales if you have a Premier PayPal account or between $15,000 and $20 million in annual PayPal sales if you have a Business PayPal account
  • Pay off any existing PayPal Working Capital loan

For any further questions, please contact Working Capital Customer Support at the number listed on their page. 

Best of luck with your business!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Fastfix
Contributor
Contributor
I meet all the requirements seem like this is a major issue for paypal seen posts since 2014 and still cant give a straight answer
Login to Me Too

hthrk22
New Community Member

Did you get an answer for this?

I just paid off my second loan early so i could access more funds and I got the same code. Sales are up and consistent--not sure whats going on.

Interested to hear if you solved your issue

thanks

heather

Login to Me Too

ftncleaning
New Community Member

Does anyone know what this code means yet? I just paid mine off and cant seem to get another loan. Im not sure why tho. 

Login to Me Too

Sierrakat22
Contributor
Contributor
Hi! Did you get this figured out? I’m on my 8th and just got DLGJ0738- was wondering what you figured out?
Login to Me Too

loopycatuk
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, yes. I kept calling PayPal saying I just don’t understand this, no issues with my account at all, sale up etc. Eventually they got a tech team to take a look. I got an email back from PayPal saying they had a technical problem on the 31st Aug which had caused my eBay selling fees agreement and also my PayPal verified agreement to unlink with eBay! Go into your account settings and make sure your automatic payment method is set up. If it is, try unlinking and linking again, and right at the bottom there is a PayPal verified (or something similar!) link that up too. I had been trying for 2 weeks, did this and was accepted a few hours later. Good luck 🤞🏼
Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi all,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble regarding your PayPal Working Capital loans, I understand how frustrating it can be to not have this resolved. I'll provide any information I can to assist.

The error code you're receiving is actually a denial code, which would mean that at this time, you were not approved for another loan or cash advance. As PayPal isn't a traditional loan company that utilizes business credit and documentation for approval, we instead rely on real-time processing history and public records. We ask that you continue to provide quality product and services to your customers and check back periodically to see if you've been approved.

You can contact our PayPal Working Capital team directly to find more information regarding the denial and what options you may have. I apologize for any inconvenience during this process and appreciate your patience while working to be approved.

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

dave2020
Contributor
Contributor

No offense but I don't know why this is marked as a "solution". Everyone knows the codes are "denial codes", and when you call the people on the phone have no information. 

I am grateful for the working capital loans and the ease of applying, but Paypal needs to change the way it runs these by giving explicit reasons for rejections instead of mysterious codes that nobody knows what they mean. If you are denied a loan at the bank they tell you why. 

Login to Me Too

Vh2
Contributor
Contributor

received the same code DLGJ0738

I have had 4 loans with Working capital paid off my last one of $14,000 (with 10 % interest paid), and now I'm declined !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is killing my business 😞

Has any gotten approved after 2 days of paying off a loan here ?

Thanks in advance,

www.vincefinearts.com

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.