Paypal working capital

eantv
Contributor
Contributor

Why was,Paypal working capital denied after 2 successful loan repayments?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

techmantrey
Contributor
Contributor

Hey, Don't feel alone. We paid off our 2nd loan early on the  16th 2019, reapplied today and was given the message "Your business is not eligible  bla bla bla" We do 60k+ a year on Paypal, and have been growing. No disputes, charge-backs, or cases. However I can think of a few reasons we might be running into this problem.

It's presidents day, maybe the lender does not do batch updates to their system during holidays or traditional bank holidays.  Paypals call center is closed right now.  Considering this is the first time I have ever encountered a issue with this service, I would consider this a possibility. Is this also the first day you have reapplied? 

Login to Me Too

d1st
Contributor
Contributor

Hi - I know this was some time ago, but right now, we are having the same issue as you did - sales are just as consistent as they have always been. Had 10 previous working capital loans that were all paid off but this time, our new application is being declined, saying we are not eligible.  Nothing has changed. The paypal rep on the phone says all looks okay and to keep trying. So I would like to know if you eventually did get reapproved for another cash advance and if so, how long did it take?  Thank you.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.