Paypal working capital help

gregklug
Contributor
Contributor

Appyling for my 6 working capital loan and now get this error code 

DLGJ0711   says your account is linked to another working capital loan, with varied expecation... What the heck does that mean- vaired expectation, and linked to nothing, i just paid my other one off, before time, they got 46k dollars and now they wont approve one, paid that off in a year and half-- customer service is ZERO help-- just says all algorythms--anybody else know what to do, or suggestions would be helpful--

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Jgirl78
New Community Member
I am having the same issue. I paid mine off in 10 months. Never needed catch up payments. We did have a slow winter but i still had sales and overall i am still above the minimim so i dont get it. I expected a smaller offer but not a denial. So upset
Login to Me Too

Natmanent
New Community Member

I too have had this problem. It was explained to me that because someone used my computer or my cellular phone at work ( I have 6 part time employees ) to log into their Paypal account, and they have problems with theirs, it has now become my problem. I was told if I wanted any further information, I would have to get a subpoena!!! WHAT? Because of some ridiculous algorithms I have now been denied to use Paypal working capital anymore. I have NEVER had a problem with Paypal, I have had several working capital loans with them, my last one was for $9000 which I paid off in 4 months. Always on time, never an negative balance when it was time to pay. Not to mention, I also have Paypal credit which they haven't bothered. It is in my opinion that Paypal needs to be sued for unfair business practices, denial of services due to select profiling as well as defamation of character. They now have me listed as being associated with someone who has a bad Paypal account, that is like me being arrested for a crime my friend who lives 5 states away committed just because we were associated. If you think about it, there is NO difference. The funny thing is, Paypal DOESN'T EVEN LEND THE MONEY OUT!!!!! This money comes from private investors who gamble on you paying your bills. Wait, isn't that what banks all over the world do each day? When I got my new credit card, never once did the financial institution call or email me to say, " sir, we are sorry to deny your loan, but you know someone who defaulted on theirs ", and believe me, I know some sketchy people! This borderlines invasion of privacy. I am allowed to know as many non bill paying people as I want to. This DOES NOT give Paypal or any company for that matter, the right to allow or deny me services and goods just because I associate with them. Does Paypal not understand that my employees have always been allowed to access my computers at work, and their private lives, have no bearing on me as an individual whatsoever. Even if I had a vindictive employee who tried to sabotage me and my account, they should then look at my history and status before making a determination. And something that will just blow your mind, I went on Paypals Facebook page to voice my concern and opinion. I WAS BLOCKED and forbidden to make any further posts or have chats with Paypal's service. What does this sound like to all of you? QUILT!!! WHy ban me, I used no foul language, I was not vulgar, no profanity of any kind, I simply wanted an open and honest discussion about their practices and how they were being completely unfair and unjust in their decision making process. Now they treat me like an 80 year old lady who has 30 cats, smokes like a freight train, rarely bathes, and floods her body with patchouli oil and they are a rude angry Wal-Mart check girl. They wont say anything, but the whole time scoffing their breath, giving me the stink eye and hateful body language and the only thing I wanted was to get some cat food and cigarettes. What they are doing is not just unfair, but wrong. In no way should they be allowed to judge me on the actions of others. When I asked them how I could fix this situation, they told me, I needed to find out who it is, make them fix their account and then they might consider reevaluating me. WHAT? Again just ridiculous and idiotic to even consider asking this of me or even allowing a customer service worker to mention this. To the community, be warned, when you were 12 years old and palled around with little Timmy, who moved 12 hours away when he graduated college then defaulted on his mortgage and had his home foreclosed on, you may be in for a shock to find out you can not get a mortgage because you were associated with him. Paypal does what they want, to who they want, how they want, when they want and refuses to have any regret, remorse, sense of what is right or wrong, or common decency. I now would like to thank Paypal's customer service department for telling me so rudely, " I don't know why you are so upset, there are other places to get a loan, why don't you try those and stop worrying about our Working Capital loan, you know we are not obligated to give you loans, it is at our discretion who gets these loans ". Paypal, I have never had credit, never needed it, always ran a cash business, and when you offered Paypal Working Capital, I used it to expand my business. Keep in mind, I have a credit score of 499, yes, that is who you loaned $9000.00 which was paid back in 4 months. So guess what morons, what bank do you think is going to give a person with a 499 credit score a loan, much less even let me see an application? Apparently you had enough faith in my sales, which by the way have still continued to grow, to extend me a capital loan several times, but now because of some ridiculous algorithm linking me to someone who did you wrong, I am no longer worthy of your business. Well here is a big ____ ___, I was planning on ousting my credit card provider, and start using exclusively Paypal's credit card processing, but have since changed my mind because you are linked to a sketchy organization named eBay. I can't in good faith use a processor who is tied to a company so deeply involved in customer fraud lawsuits. Not that you care, but I process about 100 K in credit card sales annually. I know, that's nothing but a penny buried in a stack of $100.00 dollar bills, MEANINGLESS! I hope you are truly satisfied with your decisions and horrible treatment of your customers. Maybe once, just once, allow your humans to do a job and stop relying on your deceptive and misleading algorithms. P.S. I am sure this post will be deleted because you do not want the truth of your business practices and how they hurt business owners revealed.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.