Paypal working capital error code DLGJ0644 0644 644

loopycatuk
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, Ive paid off my last loan yesterday & applied again today after around 16 loans in the past. I got this code DLGJ0644 OR 644? Im worried now as I used all my funds to pay it off early as i usually do. Ive not enrolled in to ebay managed payments.

Has anyone else had this code who can shed some light & has hopefully gone on to get a loan? 🤞

Login to Me Too
28 REPLIES 28

Johns-auction
Contributor
Contributor

If your sales mostly come through eBay, it is probably time to stop pulling your hair out over PayPal Working Capital and move on.

Tamebay provides some details from PayPal. Basically eligibility for PayPal Working Capital is now calculated on non-eBay sales, any sales made on eBay no longer count. For eBay sellers PPWC in is current from is no longer available, unless you receive some sales through other channels.

“At PayPal, we believe you should be able to build your business your way, so we hope your PayPal Working Capital advance is helping you to do just that.

As a PayPal Working Capital customer who sells on eBay we wanted to make sure that you are aware of the changes to payment processing eBay are introducing and the impact it will probably have on your PayPal Working Capital advance.

What changes are eBay introducing?
eBay is launching its own payment processing service and plans to move all its business sellers to eBay Managed Payments over the coming months.

What does this mean for your business?
When your business moves to eBay Managed Payments, your eBay sales will no longer be visible to PayPal even when PayPal is included as a checkout option. PayPal will not be able to collect automatic repayments from your eBay sales, so you are likely to take longer to repay your cash advance and may not meet the minimum repayment required every 90 days.

What can you do?
If you are not able to make the expected level of repayments from sales still processed through PayPal, you should arrange to make additional repayments. One of the ways you can do this is by setting up bank payments from your bank using the new functionality in the PayPal Working Capital account dashboard.

Will your business still be able to apply for a PayPal Working Capital advance in the future?
Your business’s future eligibility will be calculated on your non-eBay sales so depending on the amount of sales you continue to process through PayPal, you may still be eligible for future funding from PayPal Working Capital.

We are working to make alternative financing solutions available, allowing us to continue to help your business letting you determine the best way to fund your business.

We value you as a customer and would like to continue to help and support you and your business. If you have sales in other channels or marketplaces or want to setup your own online store, then we can help you."

Login to Me Too

AnnikasAttic
Contributor
Contributor

I only stuck with Paypal through ebay because of the chance to occasionally have a ppal working capitol loan as it was easy to arrive and quick to pay off however it seems that ship has sailed. I have been declined for over 6 months now with codes that started at 655 and now 644 but no explaination, i have great sales every month since- why paypal do not give a reason i do not understand because its misleading hope and time wasting and most days i try to re apply. If they really are no longer supporting ebay sellers then why am i still using paypal? the benfits are no longer viable.

Login to Me Too

LadyBosley
Contributor
Contributor

I was thinking the exact same thing.

I think ebay should move us all onto managed payments the sooner the better.

PayPal aren't giving us any benefit anymore. They charge fees on refunds and cancellatins etc, they aren't giving loans anymore. There is no point in staying with them.

Ebay managed payments may be better, despite earlier concerns and teething troubles.

Login to Me Too

Dav1111
Contributor
Contributor

I have been stuck on 644 since October 2020, i have had 7 loans previously. I would just like an explanation, i have spoken to PPWC but they cant tell me why, my sales are up 41% on this time last year. PPWC was the reason to stick with them, but without that I cant see any benefit to me in putting £10,000 a month in sales through them.

Login to Me Too

AnnikasAttic
Contributor
Contributor

It would be nice if someone from paypal can actually explain to all us loyal customers why we are being declined, we pay a huge premium to use paypal yet the customer support is USELESS. Give us some human information please....

Login to Me Too

loopycatuk
Contributor
Contributor
Quick update. I got approved yesterday after approx 8 weeks. I got code 644, 656, then lastly 738 for around 2 weeks. The offer was very small, so I’m going to try again next week. I have set up my own website now so pushing and directing from eBay to there. I think eBay sellers are **bleep** if I’m honest ☹️ Good luck everyone x
Login to Me Too

LadyBosley
Contributor
Contributor

Mine has been on code 644 for six weeks now. When you say very small offer, how small was the offer in relation to your turnover? Do you just sell on ebay?

Login to Me Too

IfyO
Contributor
Contributor

I paid off my loan with all the funds I had from my business.

I was hoping to re-apply and re-stock.

I tried re-applying to no avail and have been trying since October.

All loans taken out in the past are always paid early. Never defaulted.

Not sure why the error code.

I spoke to a few of their team and they all say they cannot help.

I have given up.

I feel they are not lending at the moment.

If they are not, they should close the link and stop mis-leading people.

It is really frustrating.

Login to Me Too

Dav1111
Contributor
Contributor

Same here, 7 loans, the last one paid off in 3 months all through sales. £30k loans. I have been reapplying since Oct 27th. I called PPWC and was told to leave it 3 clear days from being refused as that allows the algorithm to refresh. I left it 5 days and still getting DLGJ0644. I called PPWC again this morning, and was told this code means 'insufficient sales'. My sales have double since last year and have been through the roof since lockdown, the assistant agreed that my sales are up, but she said there is nothing she can do, but to keep applying. I have to look elsewhere. Maybe ASTO.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.