Paypal working capital error code DLGJ0644 0644 644

loopycatuk
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, Ive paid off my last loan yesterday & applied again today after around 16 loans in the past. I got this code DLGJ0644 OR 644? Im worried now as I used all my funds to pay it off early as i usually do. Ive not enrolled in to ebay managed payments.

Has anyone else had this code who can shed some light & has hopefully gone on to get a loan? 🤞

Login to Me Too
28 REPLIES 28

meldod1
Contributor
Contributor
I paid mine off on July 9th and still receive an error code every time I reapply. I have had several loans in the past and each one paid off early. No change in sells or transactions. In fact we’ve made more money this year to this point than the entire year of 2019-yet I still receive an error code DLG0645 stating my sales on inconsistent or seasonal. Seems to be a wide spread issue right now and just doesn’t look like they’re loaning out as much anymore or the requirements are more strict. We reapply every day as instructed by PayPal and every day we get denied. I finally gave up last week. I hope it works out better for you though!
Login to Me Too

loopycatuk
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

Did you get yours yet? I hope so!

Mine still not working. They now say to try after 30 days from paying off as its changed since the covid situation.

Did you ever get the 0644 code ?

Login to Me Too

LadyBosley
Contributor
Contributor

I get the same code. I got the email saying previous loan paid off, apply again if you wish blah blah. My sales are up , everything looks fine, then error DLGJ0644.

I can only assume that people who are solely Ebay sellers, are not ever going to get another loan from PayPal. I'm not on managed payments either, but obviously Paypal don't want to risk lending money to us, as soon they won't have automatic access to our PayPal transactions, so they can't guarantee getting their money back.

It's a shame but don't suppose we can blame them for being cautious.

Login to Me Too

loopycatuk
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, how long have you had the code? I paid mine off around 2 weeks ago.

I have spoke to 6-7 PayPal advisors who say its inconsistent sales due to a drop in Aug, I also did a lot of refunds in Aug, so I dont think the 2 went well together.

They have all but one said its noting to do with ebay MP as it will only effect offers once im enrolled as they cant see my sales.

The last advisor said due to Covid, they are not giving them out so quickly, some are approved again after 14 days, and some after 30 days, so I guess I won't know for another few weeks. 

Do let me know if you get approved or if your code changes. Good Luck x

Login to Me Too

LadyBosley
Contributor
Contributor

I paid loan off yesterday, but got the email in the early hours of this morning, thanking me paying it , and saying I could apply again if needed.

It took a couple of hours for the balance to update to nil outstanding, then I applied. I

t just came back with 0644 code.

I read on another thread that this code is used for Ebay sellers only, and Ebay sales will no longer count towards Paypal transactions. If this is the case, then I will have zero PayPal sales.

Login to Me Too

loopycatuk
Contributor
Contributor

Maybe try calling payapl to see what they say. Mine seemed to pay off a lot quicker than normal, like you. You do have to wait a couple of days after paying it, but Ive never had to wait more than a week before 🙁

Login to Me Too

LadyBosley
Contributor
Contributor

I have just spoke to PayPal, they told me to try and apply again on Sunday, and not to try again in the meantime.

I will let you know the result, but to be honest, I am not hopeful.

They didn't mention Ebay or managed payments, so I guess just wait and see

Login to Me Too

loopycatuk
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, they all tell you different things. I did a few refunds back in aug & had a dip in sales. Have you done many refunds at all, it might be that? Let me know how you get on Sunday . I’m not going to try for a few days either x
Login to Me Too

LadyBosley
Contributor
Contributor

Just tried again, and of course, exactly the same response, declined with same error code.

I think it's pointless to apply again, as it's obviously something to do with Ebay managed payments.

I don't recall seeing any post on here of a successful application from an Ebay seller. Have you seen anyone on here with a successful application?

It is disappointing, but time to move on I think.

If you ever get accepted please let me know

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.