Paypal working capital declined DLGJ0259

Contra_Audio
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I try to apply for working capital but I keep getting this error. DLGJ0259 Does anyone know the reason why? Thank you
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

lwade2
New Community Member
Also same issue. I’ve had 8 loans all paid early. Started at a few thousand $ and last one was just over $100k. Just paid last loan early and applied for new loan. Was approved for only $42k expecting more like $125k. Waited for that offer to expire then receive code DLG0259 and that my business is not eligible to apply for a loan right now. What the heck??? I’ve grown accustomed to relying on this working capital for inventory and growth. We do over $300k/year in sales and have had ZERO issues. This is lame and I am not happy.
Login to Me Too

twiley
Contributor
Contributor
Same here it’s ridiculous
Login to Me Too

SRTWY
Contributor
Contributor

Unfortunately, very few....if any....people are getting approved for PWC loans right now.  Some are getting random errors like yours, most are getting 602 or related errors and being told their industry doesn't qualify.  Even folks with stellar loan, sales, and repayment histories can't get anything.

Neither PWC nor WebBank has been transparent about it at all, and no one (including customer service) really knows what's going on.  But it's alienated the majority of their customer base, and I have to wonder if it's going to be the end of the program (whether intentional or not).

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.