Paypal working capital. How to pay 90 days minimum repayment requirement.

Bable66
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I have a Paypal working capital and I must pay tomorrow the first 90 day´s minimum repayment requirement. how can i pay it? Can I do it through my bank or is it automatically discounted from my PayPal balance? I don´t have enough Paypal balance to complete it but I have enough founds in my bank account. Thanks !!!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Bable66
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you but I have only the option to pay the amount from my Paypal balance and It´s not enough. Is the german Paypal website.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Bable66 

How do I repay PayPal Working Capital?

Repayments get automatically deducted from your PayPal account as a percentage of each sale until the loan amount and fee are paid in full. You can also make manual payments or even pay the loan in full with no early repayment fee, using your PayPal balance or a linked bank account. You can make manual payments at any time from the PayPal Working Capital Dashboard

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too
Solved

Bable66
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you but I have only the option to pay the amount from my Paypal balance and It´s not enough. Is the german Paypal website.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.