Paypal here won't connect saying 'Insecure Network'

BobaPhil
Contributor
Contributor

Hiya, 

I have been using Paypal Here for a good while now and never had any problems. 

I've just gone to log in to process a payment and Paypal Here is not logging in saying the network is insecure. I have tried on my wifi and over my mobile network, but it's getting the same message. 

A little help please? 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi @BobaPhil,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with PayPal Here. If you still have questions or concerns, please contact our UK based customer support team on <removed> or <removed> between 8:00 AM and 10:00 PM Monday through Friday and from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM on weekends or just email us on <removed> .

Hope this helps,

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

scooterb4
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal made an update that requires not just the newest version of Chrome but their version which I'm sure had some nasty cookies in it so they can further track and sell our information for profit. The links are in that unsecure notice.

Login to Me Too

TammyJo19
New Community Member
Just got in to work and I am suddenly having this same issue.. I need this issue resolved immediately..what am I supposed to do to show my internet connection I'd in fact secure?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.