Paypal express checkout - pay as guest

mirzawyx
Contributor
Contributor

I have huge problem with Credit card payment option. My shop is active for 5-6 day already, and I ran campaigns. Yesterday I noticed that I don't have creadit card payment option on my shop, and I have instaled Paypal express checkout as my payment option. I've chosen Paypal because I saw that they accept payments with credit card even my customers are paying as an guest (they don't need to have Paypal account).
I've put PayPal account optional > ON, but there is no "Pay as guest" option on my shop
Please help me with this problem, because I have alredy lost a lot of customers, a lot of them sent me an e-mail that they haven't finished their purchase because thay didn't have credit card payment option.

Did anybody had the same problem? 
I hope so that You will answer me fast. Thank You!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Drew

Hi @mirzawyx

I'm sorry to hear that you are having an issue with your checkout experience. I see that your country selected is Bosnia & Herzegovina.  Unfortunately, merchants in this country do not have the option to accept guest checkout payments using only a card through PayPal. I do apologize if this creates an inconvenience. 

Regards, 

Drew

Login to Me Too

MambaLegacy
New Community Member
Can customers from Slovenia use Guest Checkout? I also have enabled everything, but it still doesn't work. When I check my payment gateaway, you can just create PayPal account or log in into existing PayPal account.
Login to Me Too

MambaLegacy
New Community Member
I am from Slovenia, but my customers mainly come from US, UK, Canada and Australia. Thank you in advance.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.