Paypal express checkout in Dominican Republic

frosa
New Community Member
Paypal express checkout as a way to pay directly with credit cards (whitout a paypal account) seems to not work in Dominican Republic. If I have an US IP, it works, if I have a Dominican IP, it doesn't. Does anyone knows how to resolve this issue? How can I get it working in Dominican Republic?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Swoop123
Contributor
Contributor

I am experiencing the same problem. people viewing my website from the DR do not get a Pay by Credit Card option when the click the PayPal button. is there a solution for this problem?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Rich

Hi Swoop123,

Thanks for reaching out to the PayPal community for assistance. Generally, the checkout option presented to a customer is based on the type of checkout process you have set up and the amount of risk PayPal's security system detects when the customer tries to complete the payment. 

There are a variety of reasons why this might happen but PayPal might not discuss the specifics to avoid circumventing their security processes. The PayPal security system is intended to protect PayPal's customers and business. 

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.