Paypal defer payments in buyers Account

fabri12
Contributor
Contributor

hi.. good afternoon.. I have a problem. I dont know where in my profile of paypal activate the option to defer the payments of my buyers in my webpage thought Papypal express checkout I have.... where do I activate the option so my buyers ( clients) can difer the shippings into 2, 3, 6 , 12 months thought their credits cards in paypal? thanks

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@fabri12 

PayPal does not provide deferred payments plans to your customers through their linked or unlinked credit cards. PayPal offers PayPal Credit, which is a virtual line of credit, to PayPal Users. PayPal Credit is integrated into PayPal's checkout system so once you accept PayPal as a merchant, the deferred payment offers through PayPal Credit shall be extended to your customers automatically based on their creditworthiness, PayPal account history and other factors. They can sign up and get approved for an account on the spot or use their existing PayPal Credit account to pay. Most merchants won't know what payment method the customers paid with via PayPal, all that is of concern is receiving payment.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

fabri12
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.