Paypal checkout without credit card option

Pat018
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there.

I am working on a wordpress website with woocommerce and I am using Paypal checkout as payment system.

On laptop when I get connected to Paypal I have been offered the option to pay with paypal account or credit card.

On smartphone I don't have the credit card option anymore ?!

Any idea ?

Thanks a lot.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Pat018
Contributor
Contributor

Thnks for your help.

I finally got an answer from Merchant Technical Support and it seems my problem has been sorted out!

"your account has been toggled for guest checkout payment."
Anyway if it works!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

MTS_Carlos

Hi @Pat018,

It's possible that your network IP address on your smart phone is from a different country in which PayPal does not offer guest checkout- this could be one causation as to why you see the option on your desktop but not your phone. Otherwise, what is your website URL? I can do a quick test to see if I can replicate the issue.

Thanks,

Carlos

Login to Me Too

Pat018
Contributor
Contributor

thank you @MTS_Carlos .

The website is in France my laptop ad my phone too.

The URL is https://instantmax.net/photo-ski/esf/fleche/.

Login to Me Too

MTS_Carlos

Hi @Pat018,

Thank you for providing the additional information. I also was able to replicate what you are stating. In order to acquire specific information regarding the reasoning as to why guest checkout is not available on mobile but it is on desktop, please file a request directly at https://www.paypal-techsupport.com. We will definitely get you the answers you are seeking!

Thanks,

Carlos

Login to Me Too

Pat018
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks.

I got dozen of automatic reply from paypal, but never any answer to my problem...

Login to Me Too

MTS_Carlos

Hi @Pat018,

Could you please provide me the ticket number? I will see where the ticket status is at and ensure you get a proper response.

Thanks,

Carlos

Login to Me Too

Pat018
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you @MTS_Carlos [ Case # 04788934]    [ ref:_00D30LaY._5002E1H8vFD:ref ] is that the right ticket number ?

Login to Me Too

MTS_Carlos

Hi @Pat018,

Yep- perfect. That's the one. It appears that a toggle needs to be performed in your account and the technical support staff does not have the ability to perform the toggle. However, if you contact 1800 073 263, the Customer Support team can perform the toggle. A note has been left internally in your account to facilitate the support representative that you speak with. Hopefully this resolves the issue for you!

Thanks,

Carlos

Login to Me Too
Solved

Pat018
Contributor
Contributor

Thnks for your help.

I finally got an answer from Merchant Technical Support and it seems my problem has been sorted out!

"your account has been toggled for guest checkout payment."
Anyway if it works!

Login to Me Too

maecacal56
Contributor
Contributor
Pls tell me how
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.