Paypal checkout problem in prestashop

SiciliaBedda
Contributor
Contributor
I have created a little e-commerce site with Prestashop 1.7.6.8 but when i test it online i have two errors. First PayPal checkout module not work aniway, i have instelles Paypal Classic module but during the Payment i have the error: Error on Paypal systems: The value of a field does not conform to the expected format. Please i'm not an expert. anyone Can help me? thanks? i'm in panic
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Amauri-Neko
New Community Member

Hi. I was having the exact same problem in a new prestashop store that I was creating. But I have another store where the module works fine, so I went to the backoffice to find the version of the module. The version that works well is "v5.1.2" and it comes for "prestashop" developers (of which I have a backup in my personal repository). The version that doesn't work (at least for this new store) is "v5.3.0", the one I downloaded from the official prestashop add-ons page and it comes from "ecommerce" developers.
I hope it helps you.

Login to Me Too

Moyses55
Contributor
Contributor

¿Can you pass us the .zip of that version?

Login to Me Too

gnsg2019
New Community Member

In my prestashop 1.7.7.3 Doesn't work too.

The popup open show the Icon loading and close it alone without show anything else

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.