Paypal checkout button not working for android/ios devices under google-cheome browser

avi123123
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal checkout button working properly for the browser, but not working for mobile devices

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey avi123123,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble using our checkout on your phone. I would advise ensuring the Google Chrome app is up-to-date and to log out and back into your account on mobile web. If this doesn't fix the issue, there may be a problem verifying your purchase over your phone, meaning our internal security is preventing the checkout. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

FrederiqueLesne
Contributor
Contributor

Even stranger, I have 6 buttons on the purchase page, three work as they should three don't do anything at all. Updated to the latest Chrome on Android. The links all work fine on a normal computer in all browsers - just happens on the Android Chrome. But why would three work and three not work? All have exactly the same form code with different button codes. All go to the same paypal account. It does this on two separate web sites. 

Login to Me Too

Olste
New Community Member
I have same problem with sandbox account. When I use Express checkout button from desktop, everything fine and payment button works as well. But if trying to complete checkout from my phone payment button doesn't work. When I click by button I see new PayPal window but after a second it was closed.
Login to Me Too

edmcw
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

will there be any solution to this?

This is a major problem, and an old reply from 2019  "try updating chrome" is not really an answer.

Thanks,

Login to Me Too

2ccoaching
New Community Member

I have exactly the same issue, the paypal at checkout works fine from a desktop but on my mobile site it just hangs and doesn't connect to paypal at all for you to be able to complete purchase. it is such a massive pain as most people are trying to buy my services on their mobile. 

Login to Me Too

McKarno
Contributor
Contributor

hello, I am still having this issue. My buttons work on desktop but on my iPhone they do not! This is a huge issue for my business.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.