Paypal button not working for cards and unable to get support

ashu4
New Community Member

Hi,

I have setup a paypal button to accept payments with credit and debit cards as well as Paypal. However, it is directing only to paypal account and even when i try to pay with another paypal account, it gives an error. So there is actually no way to pay on my website now.

I tried to find the button settings on the paypal site, but it keeps giving a page error. SO i am unable to check the existing button settings. Adding a new button also gives a page error and says try later. 

I then tried to find customer support, however it keeps taking me to preselected options and button or site not working is not an option available. I then tried to find customer service email address, but that again takes me to the same options. 

Does anyone know the email address to contact support as the issue is critical and i am unable to find a way to contact paypal and explain the issue. Please let me know if you know any other potential fix to the problem too.

Thanks

Ashu

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.