Paypal button invisible on wordpress

Holly_D
New Community Member

Hi everyone!

I've created a payment button via PayPal and added it to my wordpress site. When viewed in preview the button shows perfectly. However, when the site is live it just shows as text with no button and no option to click anything. 

Help! 

Code as follows: 
<input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_s-xclick">
<input type="hidden" name="hosted_button_id" value="VZ2JVJRCST9G4">
<table>
<tr><td><input type="hidden" name="on0" value="with or without postage">with or without postage</td></tr><tr><td><select name="os0">
<option value="launch copy">launch copy £10.00 GBP</option>
<option value="with UK postage">with UK postage £11.95 GBP</option>
</select> </td></tr>
</table>
<input type="hidden" name="currency_code" value="GBP">

</form>

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Holly_D,

I'm sorry to hear that your button is not working. It may be that you're missing an element of the code. What you included above is missing a <form> tag at the beginning of the code. Is that present in your site?

If the button still isn't working, try removing it entirely and re-pasting what's provided in the button code. If it continues to not work, please try making a new button. 

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.