Paypal Working Capital

cinesational
Contributor
Contributor

After having 5 successfully funded loans, all of which were paid off before the due date, and having Paypal turn me down month after month for as loan, Paypal Capital has begun to issue loans again!!

Our offer is very low, but at least it's an offer!!

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

canwehaveitnow
Contributor
Contributor
I will do - love the chase!! Good luck to you too
Login to Me Too

canwehaveitnow
Contributor
Contributor
I wish there was an absolute checklist. I've phoned them before but they usually check and say nope you are doing everything right so I'll just keep trying. Good luck
Login to Me Too

Wiphotographer
Contributor
Contributor
We’ve had 4 loans paid all off way before due over 25k in loans this does not include there fees “over 10k” all paid off never missed payments or even short!!! We are being declined as we are now part of a list “photography” that is not being allowed to have Working Capital due to the economic crisis!!! That is quote what the representative told me yesterday! They advised that most 1 on 1 businesses are part of the decline list —-— Our business has been with them for over 8 years now! Just Sad and frustrating
Login to Me Too

canwehaveitnow
Contributor
Contributor
Wow - so what they are advocating is people lie about their business? Seems all the hard work building up the history with PayPal doesn't count for much - let's hope they reassess this Good luck Becky
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.